I made this dressing as part of the Pampered Chef Potato Bar cooking show and it was delightful. It actually lasted quite a while in my fridge and its really easy to prepare:
- 1 cup olive or canola oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1″ fresh ginger, minced or grated
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- Mince the garlic and mince or grate the ginger. Pampered Chef has a Garlic Press and/or Microplane Zester that would be perfect for this job.
- Combine the ingredients in a measuring cup
- Stir and serve
- Store the remainder in a covered container in your refrigerator. Keeps indefinitely but should be gone before then.